Twin Oaks Full Service option provides you with everything in the Classic option, plus you delegate to us, long or short term, the data entry, dues processing and report printing functions for your club. Here's how it works:
- You sign up members when they join, as you would normally, then transmit the agreements to us electronically (paperless) or send the paperwork using pre-printed, postage-paid labels or envelopes we supply.
- Our data-entry staff does the inputting, following guidelines agreed upon in advance, typically with your general manager or sales manager.
- We process your billing and make sure your final returns are added to your records so they are indicated on the member's check-in screen and are transferred to Returns Management for collections, if applicable.
- Each month you get a comprehensive set of reports (new members, cancelled members, all members, preliminary billing list, final billing list, renewal list, freeze report, status report and dues line comparison report).
- Updates are instantaneous via high-speed Internet connection.
> Services Included
All of this is done for a percentage of the net dues collected.
- All of the services listed above
- All bank charges (EFT and merchant fees, returns and resub fees)
- Returns Management and collections functions
- Free use of Twin Oaks software
- Unlimited tech support by phone
- Free, automatic software upgrades
- A toll-free Member Help Line for billing changes, freezes and cancellations
- Access to monthly training seminars at our offices in Berlin, CT
- Client discounted rate for on-site service, if needed
> Switch Now to Begin Saving
Consider Twin Oaks Full Service if one or more of the following applies to you:
Some clubs find the cost of Full Service to be less than the cost of having administrative staff on their own.
Sometimes clubs find they have quality-control issues. Turning the data entry and reporting over to us assures management that the job will be done right.
Fulfill Chain Requirements
If you needed several clubs to follow the exact same protocols, Full Service is the way to go.
Implement Best Practices
Our data-entry team has many years of club experience. They will teach you successful administrative practices. In addition, there's no holding period on your funds (i.e. if you bill on the 5th, you receive your revenue on the 5th).
Utilize our Marketing Options
Birthday and anniversary cards, statement billing, Bring-A-Buddy. Learn more >>
We have tremendous client loyalty — our industry-leading 98% client-retention rate says it all! To schedule an online demo today, please call the Twin Oaks sales department toll-free at 866.278.6750, or send us an email, and a knowledgeable sales associate will be happy to help you.